Tanzania Wildlife & Cultural Safari
Kundi Kidogo Safaris are designed for the solo traveler or individuals who want a quality safari and would like to travel with only a few other guests. Tanzania In-Depth Wildlife & Cultural Safari is a classic high comfort journey at a great value and is designed around the season you are traveling to maximize game viewing. Accommodations are well-located, comfortable 4 star category lodges or tented camps. Heading to some of the best wildlife areas of Tanzania, you will visit the varied terrain of Tarangire National Park, you may spot the elusive tree-climbing lion at Lake Manyara, roam the unique eco-system of Ngorongoro, the world's largest inactive, intact, and unfilled volcanic caldera. Scour the vast savanna plain of the Serengeti National Park in search of the Big Five. Rich cultural interactions with the Maasai people may also highlight your time in Tanzania. Even with all of this, you may wish to add a visit to Masai Mara Game Reserve in Kenya to increase the chances of catching the huge herds of wildebeest and zebra – if you are really lucky you might catch them crossing the river!
FLIGHT FROM SERENGETI to ARUSHA
Maximize game viewing and avoid the long drive back to Arusha
FOLLOW THE MIGRATION
During certain times of the year, accommodations may change in order to access prime game viewing areas. You will be advised of any revisions when requesting your travel dates.
WHO IS KUNDI KIDOGO SAFARIS:
Kundi Kidogo is a group of leading North American based boutique safari companies who have joined forces to bring you quality itineraries at a great value. In Swahali, ‘Kundi Kidogo’ means ‘Small Group Safaris’.
- Safaris are created by safari professionals who have spent time in Tanzania and know how to create the best overall safari experience.
- Safaris are planned around the movement of the game.
- Guaranteed window seats in a 5 seater Standard 4 x 4 or 7 seater stretch safari 4 x 4 with photographic hatch.
- A variety of activities are planned with unlimited game viewing within park rules.
- Invitational community interactions at off-the-beaten path villages.
- Kundi Kidogo hold a secure U.S. Bank Account - Staff can be reached on North American business hours
- Responsive, detailed oriented and security minded staff is available to assist you in planning your journey to Africa.
EXTRA ADDED VALUE:
- Special Lunch in Arusha at Shanga Restaurant and village
- Membership in Flying Doctors Emergency Evacuation Service
- Each vehicle has binoculars books on fauna and flora, cool box with mineral water
- Deluxe pre-safari departure packet